Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message to Brenda Edwards, Rick Grellner & Mike Copperthite

Figure Rick Grellner was involved in the junk mail and phone calls coming to my home, was told Mike Copperthite might also be involved, if you are Mr. Copperthite "you both need to quit sending me crap and stop calling", if not let this go in one ear and out the other.

Stop your crap. I fully intend to call AT&T and report harassing, unwanted calls. Will block the witches number and will tell the post office I don't need trash mail. Rick, is this all you and your cohort Mike Copperthite have to do. And will say this Brenda, all financial transactions will be looked at from the day you came into office in 2005.

Caddo people, do you want Rick Grellner and Mike Copperthite controlling your tribe. It doesn't seem enough to have caused chaos in the Cheyenne & Araphoe tribes, they fully intend to assist the current Chair, who was removed by a legal Council of five at a legal meeting, in September 2012. She had better be saving her money, she is gonna need it.

And Mike Copperthite, would almost go Republican after seeing what kind of damaged merchandise you cuddle up to. Do any of the three of you have any conscience whatsoever? Get the hell out of the Caddo Tribe take Brenda with you.

Caddo people, vote however you feel comfortable but take a good look at not only those things Brenda has not done (nothing) but those things she is trying to do, sell out your tribe.

Re: Message to Brenda Edwards, Rick Grellner & Mike Copperthite

If Copperthite is involved, the mail outs would come from his company, Capital Strategies out of Falls Church, VA. He also uses Presision Strategies out of Alexandria, VA.

Why should the Caddo people care? Google Michael Copperthite and look at his history with the C&A tribe.

Re: Message to Brenda Edwards, Rick Grellner & Mike Copperthite

Well, Edwards and Gov. Prairie Chief-Boswell have been talking lately so I'm sure you have hit the nail on the head as far as her campaign strategy is concerned. This is the same kind of campaign that was used against Flyingman with the robo-calls and mail outs purportedly paid for by Copperthite and/or SWCC.