Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter to the Editor

Believe it was last Thursday or Friday I wrote a letter to the editor. however, when I found out it would cost $150, could not afford it and cut it way back. Little late to post this since the election has already been held, however, still think the Caddo people should know just what the Chairman has and has not done in her four year term.

Letter to the Editor:

This letter is written in response to the comments made in the Anadarko Daily New, July 10, 2013 edition, Campaign for Re-Election of Brenda Shemayme Edwards for the Caddo Nation. The Caddo people who are going to the polls to vote need to know there is documentation supporting those things posted on the internet regarding Ms. Edwards last four year term as Chairman of the Caddo Nation. I simply posted the facts. This is not a smear tactic, no one asked me for their support. No, Ms. Edwards, I truly will vote for who I think will do the best job and you have, without a doubt shown you are not that person.

There is nothing that Ms. Edwards can show that she has accomplished in her four year term except to ignore and violate the Constitution and to "illegally recall and remove" five Council Members because they did not allow her to run rampant, hold meetings without a quorum of five, etc. Ms. Edwards basically continued to do anything she wanted to do without following the Constitution.

Ms. Edwards has her election campaign on the internet and expects the Caddo people to vote based on both her letters and her internet site. The Caddo people need to know the facts about who has done what.

As stated in her campaign literature, Ms. Edwards states she had many successes, naming basically all she has done in Housing. Luke Toyebo is and was responsible for: Purchase of Elderly Housing, Renovation of Halfmoon Circle, Purchase of 8 homes, Down payment assistance, Minor/Major rehab assistance, getting an $800,000 project/HUD grant to build an Elders Community Center. Ms. Edwards was not even on the Housing Board until she illegally removed five legal Council Members, appointed two illegal Council Members to have a quorum and hired a Housing Director. Some Caddo Members are under the impression Mr. Toyebo gets paid for 40 hours a week at a specified rate. He only gets paid for those hours he works for the Caddo Nation.

What Ms. Edwards has been successful at is to manage to ignore 2 removal attempts, l legal attempt to recall her and one successful removal in September 2012 and to continue to get her and her husbands, fairly substantial for them, salary.

Re: Letter to the Editor

Introducing our latest and most advanced NSE5_FMG-7.0 practice questions for 2023! Stay ahead of the curve with this updated exam preparation resource, meticulously designed to align with the latest industry trends and certification requirements. Our comprehensive question bank ensures you're fully equipped to tackle the NSE5_FMG-7.0 exam with confidence.

What sets us apart:

Realistic Exam Simulations: Experience the exam environment firsthand.

Current Content: Reflects the most recent NSE5_FMG-7.0 syllabus.

Expertly Crafted Questions: Created by industry professionals.

Detailed Explanations: Understand the reasoning behind each answer.

Maximize your chances of success with our NSE5_FMG-7.0 practice questions – your key to achieving certification excellence! Upgrade your skills and secure your future in network security management today.