Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's up with the Cotter's/Holder?

Now I'm confused! Someone told me there is a recording of a conversation between J. Holder and B. Edwards from June 28, 2014 where Holder says the petition that her cousin Anthony C. carried was invalid. I thought they were against Edwards for the way she treated the Cotter's with their trailer and spreading all of those bad things about them. Why is she turning on her cousin like this? Does she not realize that that her cousin and aunt testified in front of a notary that the signatures were valid? Isn't that fraud if they now say they the signatures were faked? That would mean that Edwards is still the Chairman and the February 2014 election for Chairman was invalid. Her cousin would owe back all of the pay he received for the Chairman position. How could someone do this to thier own family?
She already sold out her one cousin (Cotter's nephew) on Facebook by saying she witnessed him as the shooter. I was told today that this recording was going to be used by Edwards against the Cotter's in court to make it where he has to pay back every dime he received from the tribe. They also reported Cotter's nephew to the federal investigators for his part of the shootout that Holder witnessed (according to her own words on Facebook). This woman and Edwards are clearly out for themselves. She isn't even a tribal member causing all of these problems. I hope her family can reign her in before she causes more of her family to suffer at her hands.

Re: What's up with the Cotter's/Holder?

BTW, someone sent me and my family members an invite to Wild Bunch - Multiple Tribes. Does anyone know if this is Holder again trying to fit in? Everyone already laughs at her and says she needs to take her meds, even her Comanche family say she is wacko. Can one of her family members please get her some help before she ruins the Cotter's with more of her manic episodes and telling off on people. I know that Anthony doesn't condone her behavior but he's not the type of person to call her down. He is either too kind hearted or afraid that she will turn on him even more and tell all of his business on Facebook like she did BJ.

Re: What\\\'s up with the Cotter\\\'s/Holder?

To Lydia, u are obviously a supporter of Mr. Cotter however did you know that he wrote himself a check for $1100 and lied about it to the council? There was a recording of him admitting to it at a council meeting posted on Facebook last week but someone took it down. He said that he knew it was wrong but he was facing dire circumstances and about to lose his cars. Also, he owes Caddo people money that he has yet to pay back and the CFR court has all of this information and the recording of his confession from what I understand. Now to the other issue, the shooter. Are you telling us that he brought his nephew to the tribe with a gun and knew that he fired on a group of people, and u are okay with that? I asked people abt this and was told that his wife is the one who told everyone the boys name and said nobody would ever find out. It sounds Cotter needs to stop letting these women speak for him because so far they have caused him a lifetime of trouble. If I were the nephew, I would be very unhappy with Mrs. Cotter and Holder for running their big fat mouths. I wonder what Benji will have to say about this?

You know Lydia, nothing either Jackie Holder or Doreen Cotter does surprises me. Firstly, they are not Caddo. Correction: Jackie is more Caddo than I am but she is on the Comanche Roll and that is where she needs to focus her attention. Did not know she or her mother existed until Anthony ran for Chairman and that is something else I will address later. As for Randy Holder and family, Tave was my daughter-in-law, then there's Jan, Randolyn, and the rest of the kiddos, etc., love them all dearly, they are still like family. Then there is Winona, married to Jerald Edge, Jackie's uncle, loved him and that family like my own. Kathy, have known, seems like all my life and truly care for her though I have not been around her that much. As far as I can see, Jackie and her mom, in my opinion are nothing like any one of them. Doyle, seems like I have known him forever and love him dearly. And Mo, she is most certainly an asset to the Caddo Tribe. Have not known her quite as well but have the deepest respect for her.

Now there is Doreen. Believe she has a problem with anyone who may have or knows Anthony. She has absolutely no business getting involved in the Caddo Nation business, even before he was elected Chairman. Also believe when she had that job with the Grady County Jail as a nurse and while it could have been dangerous, there were plenty of deputies, whatever available, she purposely quit to come to the Complex to be with Anthony for whatever reason. Believe she knew, with her persuasion, both she and Anthony's, she would also be hired as Security. And "Zippo", she was hired. She seemed to think that having been hired as Security and her husband being elected as the Chairman gave her the authority or permission to do whatever. Wrong!! My husband has never been inside the Complex, even at our roughest times. He has been in the Cultural Building once or twice, he loves history. Was a teacher at one time.

Now, on Caddo Wild Bunch, before Anthony was elected, either Jackie or Doreen stated basically, "Anthony has worked tirelessly, whatever, to protect the Elders, Complex, etc. ANTHONY AND DOREEN COTTER, WORKING AS SECURITY, WERE PAID QUITE HANDSOMELY FOR BEING AT THE COMPLEX. "IN EXCESS OF OVER $20,000" FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY WORKED SECURITY. As far as I know Anthony never did anything that he was not paid for at the Complex. Believe once he was told rather than just sitting he could mow. Believe he did do some mowing. I HAD THREE BROTHERS, DOUG, BOBBY, SONNY, AND A NEPHEW, TROY, SPENT THE WHOLE DAY MOWING BEFORE A DINNER FOR LAVONNA, (I THINK). They did not ask for nor expect pay for what they did, they knew it needed mowing.

To whom it may concern:

After reading this, I finally figured out why someone flipped out on me. I never post anything online that I'm not willing to put my name on. Call it a personal rule, or call it self-respect. I don't know if this is written under a pseudonym or not, but I understand why someone would now.

Just FYI for any interested parties.

Tracy, am not sure what you mean when you say "After reading this, I finally figured out why someone flipped out o me." And I to always use my name.

My statement above stands. Do not believe Jackie has any business in Caddo Nation business. She is not enrolled as a Caddo member and it did seem and maybe still does seem to do whatever she can to cause problems. Like I said, I know Anthony's mom and knew Gerald well. Had never seen or herd of Jackie's mom. And, don't know if its personal or self respect. I just do not have a problem with putting my name on something I say or write. Can be wrong, have been wrong and will apologize when needed.

Do not understand your last sentence so cannot respond to that.

Do think Anthony will have to pay back that money he took. Possibly starting with the first Council Meeting check. Also needs to pay back the person, at the complex, he borrowed money from.