Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Behind on rent payments

I hear that part of Brenda's crew, and that is all those who went out on her flyer and a few more, those she continued to pay for not working, are not going to have to pay their late payments on their homes, apartments, housing, etc. Hey, not only will HUD not allow that, neither will the new Council coming in. Yes, also heard they will be allowed some time to bring their payments current, don't have a problem with that but to think you're late payments will be forgiven. Get real. If the rest of us can be responsible enough to keep current, so can her followers or get out and find another place to live. Just saying....

Re: Behind on rent payments

Believe I erased some of this posting. However, the above is said because it is my belief as well as others that this is what Brenda and crew are telling those who are behind on their payments to get their vote. UNDERSTAND THIS PEOPLE. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK HUD IS THAT STUPID. For that matter do you think the Caddo people are that stupid? If we can make the effort to keep our payments current, so can you. The ride is over and this is especially true for Brenda and crew. That is a promise.......

Affordable Packers and Movers in Bangalore

ShiftingWale transport your goods on time without harming your goods. We are reliable packers and movers companies who move thousands of goods from one point to another.