Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Night Vision Binoculars" Search Functionality Issue on pub1.bravenet.com

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I encountered while using your website, http://pub1.bravenet.com/, specifically related to the search functionality for "night vision binoculars."

Issue:
When I attempted to search for "night vision binoculars" on your website, I encountered several problems that hindered my user experience:

Inadequate Search Results: The search results displayed were not relevant to the keyword "night vision binoculars." Instead, they appeared to be unrelated content, which made it challenging to find the information or products I was looking for.

Lack of Filters or Sorting Options: I noticed that there were no filters or sorting options available to refine the search results. This absence of sorting features made it even more difficult to find the desired information or products within the search results.

Frustrating User Experience: The overall user experience was frustrating due to the inability to find relevant results and the absence of tools to assist in narrowing down the search.

Potential Impact on User Retention: Such issues with the search functionality could potentially result in users leaving the website without finding what they were looking for, leading to a negative impact on user retention.

I believe that improving the search functionality for "night vision binoculars" on your website would greatly enhance the user experience and help users find the information or products they need more efficiently.

I kindly request that you investigate and address this issue as soon as possible. Enhancing the search functionality will not only benefit users like myself but also contribute to a more user-friendly and effective website overall.

If you require any additional information or assistance in resolving this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I look forward to seeing improvements in the near future.

Also read : https://armasight.com/night-vision/night-vision-goggles/

Sincerely,
Lissahadden