Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Issue with"Inadequate for 'Kitchen Island Pendant Lighting' on pub1.bravenet.

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while using your website, pub1.bravenet.com. Specifically, I am concerned about the search functionality when searching for "Kitchen Island Pendant Lighting."

While exploring your website for kitchen design inspiration and products, I attempted to search for "Kitchen Island Pendant Lighting" using the search bar provided. Unfortunately, my search yielded unsatisfactory results. The search results did not seem to accurately match my query, and I had difficulty finding relevant information and products related to kitchen island pendant lighting.

As a user seeking specific information and products related to kitchen island pendant lighting, I was disappointed by the limited and irrelevant results generated by the search feature on your website. This experience may deter other users with similar interests from fully engaging with your platform.

I kindly request that you investigate and address this issue to enhance the user experience on your website. Improving the search functionality to provide more accurate and relevant results for the "Kitchen Island Pendant Lighting" keyword would greatly benefit users like myself who are looking for specific information and products in this category.

Please let me know if you need any further information or assistance in resolving this issue. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a more user-friendly and effective search experience on http://pub1.bravenet.com/.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this concern.

Sincerely,
Berjilljoe