Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Issue with Keyword "What is a Flooded Battery" on pub1.bravenet.com

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to report an issue regarding the use of the keyword "What is a Flooded Battery" on the website pub1.bravenet.com.

Issue:
The keyword "What is a Flooded Battery" is not functioning correctly on the mentioned website. When users search for information related to flooded batteries, the search results do not seem to display relevant or accurate content. This poses a problem for users seeking valuable information about flooded batteries, their characteristics, maintenance, and related topics.

I kindly request that you review and address this issue as soon as possible. It is crucial that the website's search functionality provides accurate and relevant results to enhance user experience and provide them with valuable information on the topic in question.

If there are technical problems or adjustments required to improve the search results, please ensure they are promptly addressed.

Please keep me informed about the progress and resolution of this issue, and if any further information or assistance is required from my end, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your efforts in maintaining the quality and functionality of pub1.bravenet.com.

Also read ; https://www.trojanbattery.com/products/technology/flooded

Sincerely,

Dina