Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Difficulty Locating Information on Spa Business Loans - Issue on pub1.bravenet.com

Dear Bravenet Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concern I encountered while navigating your website at https://pub1.bravenet.com/. Specifically, my difficulty in finding information related to "spa business loans" using the site's search functionality.

As someone interested in exploring financing options for a spa business, I used the search bar with the keyword "spa business loans." However, the search results did not yield relevant information or resources related to financing solutions for spa businesses.

Ensuring that users can easily access information on specific topics is crucial for a positive user experience. Therefore, I wanted to bring this issue to your attention and kindly request that you review and optimize the search functionality to better align with user queries, particularly those related to "spa business loans."

Your prompt attention to this matter is highly appreciated, as it will contribute to the overall usability and effectiveness of your website for users seeking information on spa business financing.

Thank you for your time and assistance in addressing this concern. I look forward to experiencing an improved search functionality on pub1.bravenet.com.

Best regards,
Hagel