Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Compatibility Issue with NVG Binoculars on pub1.bravenet.com

Dear Bravenet Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a potential compatibility issue I encountered while accessing your website, specifically when using NVG (Night Vision Goggles) binoculars.

Upon attempting to access pub1.bravenet. with a device equipped with NVG binoculars, I observed [describe the specific issue, such as distorted visuals, malfunctioning features, or any other relevant problem]. This issue creates a significant hurdle for users who rely on NVG technology for various applications and compromises their experience on your platform.

Considering the increasing use of NVG binoculars in different fields, it is crucial to ensure that your website remains fully functional and accessible for users employing this technology. I kindly request your team to investigate and address this matter promptly, as resolving this issue will contribute to making pub1.bravenet.com more inclusive and user-friendly for a broader audience.

Thank you for your attention to this concern. I appreciate your commitment to providing an optimal user experience, and I look forward to a resolution that accommodates users utilizing NVG binoculars.

Best regards,

sandyjoe