Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Compatibility Issue with "Lithium Golf Cart Batteries" Content on Bravenet Forum

Dear Bravenet Forum Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a potential compatibility issue I encountered while exploring your forum, specifically regarding the keyword "lithium golf cart batteries."

Upon visiting pub1.bravenet.forum, it seems that the content related to "lithium golf cart batteries" may not be displaying correctly or could be challenging to locate. As a user interested in this topic, I expected to find relevant discussions or information, but it appears there might be a compatibility issue affecting the presentation or accessibility of content related to lithium golf cart batteries.

I kindly request that you investigate this matter to ensure a seamless user experience for individuals seeking information or discussions on lithium golf cart batteries through your forum. Addressing this issue will contribute to the overall effectiveness of your forum in serving the needs and interests of its users.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your prompt response in resolving this compatibility issue.

Best regards,
Annejohn