Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Difficulty Locating Information on Shooting Pads for Shoulder on Bravenet Forum

Dear Bravenet Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out to bring attention to a challenge I have encountered while using the Bravenet forum (http://pub1.bravenet.com/) in my quest for information related to "shooting pads for shoulder."

Despite my attempts to explore the forums and leverage the search functionality, I have been unsuccessful in locating relevant discussions or threads pertaining to shooting pads specifically designed for shoulder use. As a user seeking insights, reviews, or recommendations on this particular product, the absence of readily available information has proven to be a hindrance.

I recognize the diverse nature of the Bravenet forum, encompassing a wide array of topics, and I appreciate the vibrant community contributing to discussions. However, I believe that enhancing the search capabilities or establishing a dedicated section for sports and equipment, including "shooting pads for shoulder," could significantly improve the overall user experience.

I value the collective knowledge within the Bravenet community and believe that encouraging discussions on a broader range of subjects, such as sports equipment, would be beneficial for users with shared interests.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to any measures that can be taken to address this concern and facilitate a more seamless user experience on the Bravenet forum.

Best regards,

Jorge Harper