Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Help Needed: Laptop Woes

Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing some frustrating issues with my Lenovo laptop, and I'm hoping someone here might have some insight or solutions.

Laptop Details:

Brand: Lenovo
Model: ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9
Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7
RAM: 16GB LPDDR4x
Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD
Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
So here's the problem I've been facing: Recently, my laptop has been acting up strangely. Whenever I try to boot it up, it takes an unusually long time to start, and sometimes it even gets stuck at the Lenovo logo screen. Once it finally boots up, it runs sluggishly, and even simple tasks like opening a web browser or a document take forever.

I've tried running antivirus scans, updating all my drivers, and even doing a factory reset, but nothing seems to be working. I'm at my wit's end here and can't figure out what's causing these issues.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems with their Lenovo laptops? If so, how did you resolve them? I'd greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions you might have.