Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Needed: Intel Evo Laptop Showing Black Screen Issue

Hi All

I am reaching out because I'm encountering a perplexing issue with my Intel Evo laptop , and I could really use some guidance.

Last night, everything was running smoothly. However, when I tried to boot up my laptop today, I was met with a frustrating problem – a black screen. Although I can hear the system running and the fan working, the screen remains blank. There's no signal, and I don't see any Windows starting icon or any indication of activity on the screen.

Interestingly, the keyboard lights are glowing as usual, which adds to the confusion. But despite this, I'm unable to get any display output.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps like restarting the laptop, unplugging and replugging the power source, and even attempting to connect an external monitor, but nothing seems to resolve the issue.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem with their Intel Evo laptop or any laptop in general? If so, how did you manage to fix it?

I'm open to any suggestions or solutions you might have. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.