Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking Insights: Experience with Pay-for-Performance SEO Services

Hello everyone,

I'm eager to delve into the realm of pay-for-performance SEO services and would greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences. This model, where payment is contingent upon achieving specific SEO outcomes, has piqued my interest for its potential benefits and risks.

Have any of you ventured into pay-for-performance SEO services for your website? If so, I'm eager to hear about your journey. What led you to explore this option? Which provider did you choose, and what were the terms of your agreement?

Most importantly, did you achieve the desired results? Were improvements in search engine rankings and organic traffic realized as promised? How was the communication and transparency throughout the process?

Additionally, I'm curious about any unexpected challenges or drawbacks you encountered. Did you face inflated promises, a lack of transparency, or even harmful tactics? And ultimately, based on your experience, would you recommend pay-for-performance SEO services to others navigating the digital marketing landscape?

Your insights will not only benefit me but also others in the community seeking to optimize their online presence. Thank you for sharing your valuable experiences!