Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yall need a life!

It has been over 7 months since I visited this site, and it is same old tired gripping and finger pointing over the exact same issues. Yall are useless. You are doing the exact same thing you are accusing other people of doing --- nothing, but finger pointing and name calling.

Every single positive thing that comes out of the complex, you people have to tear it down, you're not "informing" folks of the "truth" you are informing them of your opinon. You know how I know this, because it is the same people who post, its the same people who also don't show up for coucil meetings and haven't made any real attempt to run for a council postion or even volutneer for a committee. And hey if you did run for a council position -- guess what -- you didn't make it, so.. so much for the Caddo People supporting you or the Council 5 (?). What is crazy, is you don't evey realize that all this a direct negative reflection on YOU AS A PERSON, not LuRue or Hinse, or anyone else, just you!

Also, the whole set-up is lame and suspsicion. If you are really serving The People and feel good about what you are doing, then post right now, the names and contact information of the folks on the...what's it called..."caddoreformcommittee".
Whats the mission statement of the Caddo Reform Committee?
When and where do you meet?
What are your goals/objectives?
What have you accomplished to date?
What the deal with the website, there is no website, there is nothing. The link takes to a place where I can purchase a website??? what up with that?
What exactly is the Caddo Reform Committee and what have you done, but put our tribal problems on the internet for everyone to see and watch and laugh at, tied our programs up at the BIA, and file one lame compliant after another with the BIA. I'am all for change... POSTIVE CHANGE AND POSTIVE REFORM.

I am also for the adults in my tribe, acting like adults, because yall are acting like children.

Re: Yall need a life!

You get a life, if you have not visit the site in seven months then you are not informed. There has been nothing positive coming out of the tribe, and you are the who is useless. READ then say something

Re: Re: Yall need a life!

MMMM, still no information on the Caddo Reform Committee.

Oh BTW, it took me about 65 mintues to read the last 30 posts, so I'm about as up to date as you can get.

MMM, still no information on contact ifnormation for the Caddo Reform Committee

HEY Itsie, do you even know who there are?

I'm sorry, who are you, again? I didn't quite catch your name.

It looks like the CRC has created a message forum for the Caddo people to speak thier opinions like you just did. If you don't like it, get lost, nobody is forcing you to read or post to this forum. This is not Caddoland out here in cyberspace this is the US where we are allowed to have free thoughts and opinions.

PS: Your ranting and raving doesn't sound like "positive change" to me. Look into some anger management classes or get a hobby, as for me, I'll continue to exercise my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America and post to this forum.

You know what, i didn't cath your name or even your email address, but you have mine, it is right under my name.

It is real easy for someone to create a forum for people to speak, it is harder and more ethical to create a forum for people to speak that hold "those who created it accountable".

MMM, no contact info, no names, no nothing for those who are the "Caddo Reform Committee".

Diana,

My company has worked with your organization (AICCT) for many years and I find it appauling that you would come on a public forum and call your fellow tribemates useless. This will not end well for you I'm sorry to say.

Oh my goodness, who are you and what are you going do, send someone to rough me up? This childish behavior is exactly what I am talking about. You think I am the only one to call someone names on the site?

It would appear that this is a site only for those who share the same views, not for all Caddos.

Oh By the Way, lets see...3 personal attacks, but still no real information on those who run the Caddo Reform Committee.

Rough you up? I have copied your lame attempt to start trouble via childish comments (MMMM) and personal attacks and to your Board of Directors along with my company's concerns. I'll let them handle it from there.

I have a big smile on my face, because I know exactly how my board is going to react to this.

Ok, my name is Diana Woodward, I am the Exectuive Director of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas, You can reach me at 817-429-2323 and for those of you on a fixed income 866-629-2323. I was born a Parton, I am an citizen of the Caddo nation and I have every right to express my opinon

Now Tarshar, who are you?

It appears that caddoreformcommittee@yahoo.com is just an email address not an organization. From what I can see, this is a free, public website ran by Bravenet. Mystery solved! No secret committee that meets under a shroud of darkness, with goals/objectives or even a fan club

"I am an citizen of the Caddo nation and I have every right to express my opinon"

MY POINT EXACTLY! Myself and everyone else on this board has the right to express their opinion so why are you coming on here starting trouble? That's a lable you will have to live with now that we all know who you are. As for me, I prefer to remain anonymous just like you did before you were outted.

Oh please.. that is a cop out and you know it. Come on, you talked tough in the beginning, stand by your words, stand by your actions, It's real easy to shoot off emails. It's real easy to start a on-line forum that has no accountablitiy. But lets talk, I would value spending time with you and learning why you feel the way you do. I'll take is an opportunity to learn something. I'll be at the dance on Saturday night, lets meet face to face and talk this out, like adults and like true Caddos.

You have MY contact information.

Honestly, I signed up for this free message forum to help the former council(5) provide information to members who are out of the area - not for people to verbally abuse each other. If we cannot disagree tastefully, it may be time to see about taking the forum down.

To answer the question regarding the name of this message forum, it's called The Caddo Connection. The term Caddo Reform Committee came from the yahoo address set up to receive mail and it hasn't been active for sometime. There isn't a committee with goals or objectives, or anything, it's just a name. The people who post on here are not in a secret club and for the most part, I really don't know the identity of most of the posters other than the ones who have emailed me and let me know.

We all have our people we support and the ones we don't and that's really not anyones business but our own so let's all try to get along now.

Jennifer Reeder
geminijen@aol.com

I remember you Diana, its funny how you don't come around until LaRue is having problems. The sites been around along time without your opinions, and throwing crap out there. Its been a relatively calm site with interesting discussion.To demand to know who does what and what the goals and objectives of the site please, go elsewhere and cause disruption, we have more important things to discuss than what you want to know regarding the site.

Bitsi, I remember you too!