Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Meeting - Saturday, July 12, 2008

1:00 pm in the Cultural Building

Re: Membership Meeting - Saturday, July 12, 2008

More like a woo is me meeting, hear Hinse, and Parker are up to their old tricks. Calling around, yes my relative got a call asking them to be on some stupid board or something. They said No, thank goodness.
Calling calling calling, man she must have something big planned for Saturday, wonder if she will have food ? Wonder if dumb and dumber will be there, ok this is just be rattling, nothing to say except I will be so happy when July 2009 gets here, so that we can move forward and get rid of her. I don't guess this council is going to remove her, maybe we should start petitions, since they seem to like then so much. Oh well, just twelve months to go, give or take a few days for them to be sworn in .

It appears that there are two additional petitions for recall going around or about to start, one against Kenny -OKC rep., and Diane-Secretary, and they are all supposedly by the same individual, guess this person has nothing to do with her time but to cause further disruption to the tribe.
So, they removed Joyce as vice-chairman, they should have, and Joyce needs to get on with something else instead of doing whatever she can to get back it, WE DON"T WANT YOU BACK, GET IT...... she should have got that from the last meeting of the membership, dunderhead.
Well best sign off for now, I am going to try and go today, I have to work a couple of hours and am hoping we are not busy so that I can leave early, they know I want to, so we will see

Guess no one is going to post about the meeting. Several things happened, first, all the election boards members declared themselves off the Constitutional revision committee, great news, one of which made a fool of herself, which is nothing new for her, she is simply loud and embarrassing.
I was surprised they approved the minutes, they were not accurate, there was nothing in the minutes which reflected what the actual amendment to the resolution was, it was supposed to be: if it fails , we owe no one, Period. The minutes did not say that and I am certain the loan agreement does not.
Also, there was once again no financial reports, wonder why. Now, I think we should demand to see the transfer of funds from the land loan, I do not want the tribe borrowing any unnecessary money, to offset the budget. It should only be the land at this point ,no extra in the coffers.
Other than that, it was uneventful, just that one little outburst by that one election board member, which is a norm for her.

I just tend to overlook the ignorant-acting people in the audience. It's not worth my time.

Who was the person acting up?

That lady on the election board and constitutional revision board who has been tryng to stir up trouble at the last 2 membership meetings. This time she started in on a fellow board member by attacking their character and the last meeting she tried to defend the former gaming director/business manager by waving his contract around telling the council and membership that the tribe owed him oogles of money for laying him off. People don't want to hear all of that drama, we come to the meetings in an effort to take care of business not listen to someones personal problems with others. In the future, she needs to take that **** out to the parking lot.

Hinse is gone and the new V.Ch. is who??? Who is on the council now?

The newly appointed V.Chair is Brenda Shemayme Edwards. Anyone in mind for the Binger Representative?

They just need to leave BInger open at this point and time besides , Hinse has written a letter to the BIA crying like a baby to put her back in Its funny, the same process she and LaRUe used to remove Ann. Marilyn, Pat,and Jeri was the same process used for her but now its unconstitutional, Remember when they were gripping about the Council going to the BIA , now look who is crawling to them but whats funny is , the Councl 5 didn't they did