Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election info.

hello to all,
I have not read all the postings,i am on dial up here in the mountains of n.m., and it takes approx. 2 min. to see each posting,so please excuse my having missed the answers to what I will ask here:

#1- when is the next election
#2- do we know who will run , or who is thinking in that direction?

I must say I am very immpressed with what I see in the business managers efforts.I hope I am seeing it right.
To be frank it seems to me that there have been positive strides forward.after all that I have indured with the tribe and its ins and outs, you surley know that does my caddo heart good.
Thank you for your time to give me some answers if you can, it is much appriciated by me and my Mother, Majel Bowman (who will be 87 in May),she is still going so strong and she and I pray for the best for our people always.

anahwake

Re: Election info.

Ok, CUZ, thanks for the election date e-mail, now if I can find out who might be running, shouldn't candidates know by now if they are going to run?...or is it no one wants the job,LOL

a shout out to INDIG., bless your heart, still in there and speaking good words, proud of you as allways!!can't beat common sense.

anahwake

Re: Election info.

What are the election dates? What positions are going to be on the ballot?

Have they figured out a way for Parker to run again?