Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holy WOW its hard to find the forums ;)

Greetings!

First; Laura, if you get a chance please email me at cabe (at) drgn (dot) net. We lost contact a few years ago back when thecaddo.com used to be the home of these message boards. I lost your email address and phone number quite a few years ago. You might remember me, I'm the Son of Elgin Butler. :)

Everyone else, Sorry for barging in. Its taken me almost a year to track down this forum after thecaddo.com came offline. Don't mind me, I'm just looking for family members.

Now, i'm just digging through forum posts. Its been a long while since i've been up to date with the current status of the tribe and council.

Hope everyone is well.

-Brandon

Re: Holy WOW its hard to find the forums ;)

Hey Brandon, I also have been trying to track you down. Of course you know the site under the "unofficial" site by Anawake was taken down and did everything I could to find your address. If someone isn't with me today, something weird is going on. I haven't looked at this site in months, just lolly gagging along and lo and behold clicked on it this am and there you are. Will email you. Am so happy to see you back.

Laura