Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Candidate Biographies and Campaign Statements

I'll start with mine, since this is the only one I have right now. I'm expecting one from Ann D. later this week. Feel free to post any other candidate bios you may have.

Jennifer Reeder Crump - Running for OKC Representative

Jennifer Reeder Crump was born in Lawton, OK to Bill Reeder and Jeanene Salter Reeder; she was raised in Moore, OK. Her paternal grandparents were Jesse Reeder and Ruth Wilson Reeder; her great grandparents were Harry Reeder and Bessie Wolf/Frank Reeder and Willie Wilson and Lottie Parton Wilson.

Jennifer’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Management from Mid-America Christian University and a Master of Business Administration with emphasis on E-Commerce Marketing and Management from Oklahoma Christian University.

The bulk of Jennifer’s work experience is in the educational field while marketing and business development of tribal businesses is her most recent experience. Jennifer has served as a gaming commissioner for the Caddo Nation (2005) and is currently a member of the National Congress of American Indians, American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma, American Marketing Association and the Metro Caddo Cultural Club. Jennifer has also been involved in many volunteer civic activities with her church and along with her husband, coaches their daughter’s fastpitch softball team.

Jennifer has been married to Ralph Crump for 6 years; together they have four children: Quartez, Mia, Anthony and Clarisa.

Re: Candidate Biographies and Campaign Statements

It looks like there are a couple of biographies up on the Caddo Nation website under government, then election.

Re: Candidate Biographies and Campaign Statements

Found Guyneth Cardwell, Barbara Barr & Jennifer Reeder on the Caddo Nation website. Could not open Guyneth Cardwell.