Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election: V.Chairman

Appears that Barbara Barr is advocating all that Parker has done, and plans to follow her footsteps:
"My goal...to try to finish the work LaRue Parker has started and worked hard to accomplish." Quoted from the Caddo Nation website.

Guess this Caddo will vote for Guyneth Cardwell for V.Chairman

Re: Election: V.Chairman

I understand that Barbara Barr was fired from the Caddo employment. We don't need her on Council!

Interesting, so that means Barr plans to continue ruining the tribe, get us further into debt, nothing to show for Parker tenure in office. NOTHING. Yes, Barr was fired by the tribe . While she was education director - she sent her son more money than was allowed under the tribes education program. SHe not only should have been fired but she should have had charges pressed against her.
I can't believe she is actually running for office.

Barbara Barr stated she wants to finish what LaRue started - the ruin of Caddo peple? LaRue has stood in the way of this Council; not following through on Resolutions this Council approved, etc. Guess Ms. Barr wants to halt progress for the tribe too.

Is'nt it great that we have Caddo with a doctorate running for Vice Chairman!

Dr.Cardwell received her doctorate from OU.

Correction, Treasurer: Barr & Dr. Cardwell are running for treasurer.

At any rate, please don't vote for Barr.

She shouldn't be able to run, she should owe money to the tribe. She send her son, knowingly sent her son more money than he was to get from education, so what is she running. People who have abused the tribe financially under Parkers regime has not had to repay anything, except one, she went to prison but I also think there were more oeople involved in that, one person could not do that alone. But any rate, they have not done a thing to the former tag person. They know money is supposedly missing, and NOTHING has been done to her Parker protects those who helped her ruin us and helped keep her in office. I can not wait until a new chairman along with council, actually votes to have a new audit done during the time she has been Chairman, at least I hope they do.

I know that Ms. B's last check was applied to her misappropriation/debt with the tribe but she still owes more. I wonder why finance didn't give this information to the election board. That's something to look into Mr. Wahdooah. Why are your finance employees not reporting this debt to the election board?

Caddo Nation personnel files are never private because too many employees leak things out. We know way too much about these people! THAT’S TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY FOR YA!