Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LAST GOODBYE- LIE LIE LIE

OMG has anyone read the letter LaRue has on the official website, what a crock of crap.
First all, she had nothing to do with the renovations of the cultural building, that was Vernon Hunters doing, she just came in the end of it.
Second, the firefighting program, please that was done by Chris Noah, and Parker both,I know cause I worked there during that time.
She also had nothing to do with the tag office getting set up, she was on the council later but that too was done by Hunter and set up by Wildena Moffer, then after Moffer got it al sit up and ready, LaRue had her fired. She didn't go the oil and tax stuff- that do was begun under Hunter.
She wants to brag about getting housing back, please, that is the most dysfunctional housing program in the country. They only thing they do there is draw a paycheck. We need to ask why the other housing programs have written grants out of the stimulus money , why we didn't. We just took the hand out they gave us but didn't write anymore.
I know I am ust rambling, but she really thinks she had done something. The only thing she has done is embarrass us to no end and back again.
She is also bragging that we have a full time employee at the election board, **** lady, paying that salary is against the Constitution. What a way to end her reign of terror with more imaginary stories.
Sorry but it just urked me too no end reading that last letter to the people. THANK GOODNESS ITS THE LAST.

Re: LAST GOODBYE- LIE LIE LIE

Amen, to all that.

The Caddo have had a good Council but did Parker give this Council any credit? NO! Kenny Poindexter can truthfully say the EB was to only have this emplouee to get the EB office shaped up and get things on the computer! But Parker, since it's her neice, decided otherwise Records will show this Council passed 3 Resolutions and Parker didnt act on any of them. So, what's this Council supposed to do? They can't go in and bodily drag EB Director out of the office by the hair. Parker has done things behind this Council's back to get her way. Ask Gary how he got his contracts signed. And now Barr is sayng she will carry out the plans Parker made? Please!

What were the resolutions? Where are the minutes? Why aren't they posted? Why can't the Caddos be informed about their own business? Somehow this Chairman stops things, by not signing, by stonewalling, etc.

I believe it was late last year. I guess LaRue's secretary keeps copies of the minutes and resolutions. You might ask her for a cop;y. I think her name is Gina.

Yep, a great 10 years we have had. We have been set back twenty. A chairman is supposed to carry out the decisions of the tribal council, this one does not .
I am so glad her time is up now maybe we can move forward and actually have something. You all notice how every council she has had ends up fighting. I wonder how different things would be for us if we had supported the council 5 and had helped them when they legally removed Parker-think people- she could have been done years ago if we had. Oh wel, sorry Clark, Donaghey, Trelkeld, Noah, and Creda.