Beulah Sports Message Board

Welcome to the women's sports forum. Only two rules, no spam and no profanity. Oh - and play nice!

Beulah Sports Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Welcome Back

Thanks - some aggravating and ultimately expensive technical difficulties.

Not sure I'll do full blown match reports, but I'll do something. I tell ya - if Portland gets past UCLA, that Portland-Stanford game is definitely going to be something to see. To me, that Portland team is everything good about women's college soccer - I absolutely love the way they play, love the way they're coached and love that with them it's a team game. And someone whose opinion I trust raves just as ardently about this year's Cardinal team, so I hope it's a good matchup.

I'm surprised to see Notre Dame get so far in what I think even Waldrum would acknowledge is a rebuilding year and UNC's bracket was so stunningly non-competitive it would have been shocking had UNC not easily advanced. They should fairly easily dispatch Notre Dame as well. Stanford/UCLA/Portland can all give UNC a good game in what should be their first challenging match of the tourney (maybe ND will come through, they just looked at least a year away from anything special every time I saw them this year though).

Anyway - I think you're the only person I have left checking in on my site at this point. Thanks for that. Hopefully a few more folks will check in next weekend. If not, we'll have a nice chat about it

B.