Beulah Sports Message Board

Welcome to the women's sports forum. Only two rules, no spam and no profanity. Oh - and play nice!

Beulah Sports Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World Cup?

Hey Beulah,

I know you haven't been active on this site for a while, but I'm wondering if you plan to do any Women's World Cup coverage/match reports, etc. I, and other followers, value your commentary and analysis.

Thanks. Hope all is well.

Doris

Re: World Cup?

Hi Doris. I got a new computer and have to load some stuff on and figure out how to get back on my website. That's what stopped me last weekend. I have a couple of weeks still, so hopefully I can figure this out in time

B.

Looking forward to your ever insightful and entertaining thoughts, Beulah. No doubt many of your former readers aren't aware that you are back up and running. I'll put the word out as best I can.

Here's to a U.S. win on Tuesday!

Thanks Doris - hopefully it's not just us over here

So glad to see that you are back up for the WWC. Have always enjoyed your write-ups.

Me three! Me three! So glad we're all turning grey together (possibly much more quickly during this WWC!)

This seemed like an opportune time to wander on by and - lo and behold, a new match report! Thanks, Beulah, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.