South Tyneside 765 diving club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: m00

i cant believe u lot who play on excalibur play on hib

im running a guild on excal albion.

oh well, guess ill just say - DIE HIBBIE SCUM!!!

BTW Night - if u wanna contact me m8 my email is cloista@f2s.com

cya soon

cloist

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey, was making up a few aliases for mi by email + remembered about amis artwork site.

helloooooooo night

cant say i play on b.net any more, only come on every coupla months or so to keep the old account active. Did BKFK disband, if so, ;(. But, life goes on and new games are made all the time. I play Dark age of camelot now, have done since release. Pryd/Alb and Excal/hib if u play it too

New site looks spinky Ami, seen a few ex-bkfk'ers on albion too, the dark wombles are making an impression on there now somehow thought amanita had something to do with it, just a guess i spose

anyway, how are yer mi old woodchucker, life isn't treating you fair i hear howzat, u deserve better.

gotta go now, lesson starts soon.

nn

Scar (ex-Scar-BKFK or Scar+BKFK+ for old skoolers )

Re: Re: m00

pfft, my main chars are on pryd/alb (yes i know we had our arses kicked, it was the bugs i tell you...THE BUGS shh )

Replying to:

cya soon

cloist

Replying to:

hey, was making up a few aliases for mi by email + remembered about amis artwork site.

helloooooooo night

cant say i play on b.net any more, only come on every coupla months or so to keep the old account active. Did BKFK disband, if so, ;(. But, life goes on and new games are made all the time. I play Dark age of camelot now, have done since release. Pryd/Alb and Excal/hib if u play it too

New site looks spinky Ami, seen a few ex-bkfk'ers on albion too, the dark wombles are making an impression on there now somehow thought amanita had something to do with it, just a guess i spose

anyway, how are yer mi old woodchucker, life isn't treating you fair i hear howzat, u deserve better.

nn

Re: Re: Re: m00

I'm leader of the Dark Wombles there... (I'm still not Ami btw) and its not due to bugs. Its due to the fact we have three alliances and no real organisation. Look to the Albion on Excalibur for an example of how well Albion can stand up for itself.

Replying to:

pfft, my main chars are on pryd/alb (yes i know we had our arses kicked, it was the bugs i tell you...THE BUGS shh )

Replying to:

cya soon

cloist

Replying to:

helloooooooo night

nn

Re: m00

good to hear from you m8, i didnt think anyone actually checked this forum anymore. BKFK is making a return, and may also be moving on to DAOC also.

e im still on D2, altho i may be getting DAOC at some point

Replying to:

helloooooooo night

nn

Re: Re: m00

Nice to hear you still abaout m8, altho i seen you a few times on B.net.

Replying to:

cya soon

cloist

Replying to:

helloooooooo night

nn

Re: Re: Re: m00

I'm about m8, though you have more chance of winning the lottery than seeing me on bnet now - too much hassle on there.

If you wanna chat m8, my msn is cloista@msn.com

C u around m8,

Cloisty.

Replying to:

Nice to hear you still abaout m8, altho i seen you a few times on B.net.

Replying to:

cya soon

cloist

Replying to:

helloooooooo night

nn