South Tyneside 765 diving club

Please feel free to leave a message

South Tyneside 765 diving club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: *knock* *knock*

I'm fine, level 50 armsman! . but, the dark wombles have fallen apart, to join another guild, the rigante, i didn't join em but i joined the order of the knights Templar instead.

is astara still your main? i only have one char (validus).

i heard you joined midgard on prydwen?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Harpers have dissapeared - I've joined another guild (Terra Dominus) and I'm doing quite well in it

Hows things going for you?

Replying to:

Say ami u alive? the harpers seemed to have vanished and i havent heard from u in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages

Re: Re: Re: *knock* *knock*

I have a new main character now - Lloth : Ranger 42, and Astara is a level 20 'chanter now - Elf rangers r rubbish so i restarted her.

I honestly can't remember if i have characters on Alb or Mid on the Prydwen server - its been so long since i looked I'd be surprised if they were still there.

Grats on 50 btw - its a huge achievement which is gonna prolly take me another year to complete :/

Replying to:

I'm fine, level 50 armsman! . but, the dark wombles have fallen apart, to join another guild, the rigante, i didn't join em but i joined the order of the knights Templar instead.

is astara still your main? i only have one char (validus).

i heard you joined midgard on prydwen?

Replying to:

Harpers have dissapeared - I've joined another guild (Terra Dominus) and I'm doing quite well in it

Hows things going for you?

Replying to:

Say ami u alive? the harpers seemed to have vanished and i havent heard from u in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages