Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Using Creatine to lose weight

hey sorry, but i dont know if creatine can b used for weight loss. wht i know abt creatine is tht it helps to replenish the ATP level in ur body, thus increasing ur energy. also it holds water which give u illusion tht u hv increased in muscular size, whereas in reality its the extra amount of water. so i dont think tht creatine can b used to reduce weight. to reduce fat, u r concerned abt burning ur fats for releasing energy, using creatinve means u will b utilizing ATP for the purpose.

so i dont think tht taking creatine is at all beneficial in weight loss schedule. but i may b wrong. this is just the view which i hv. try to get in touch of some expert and let me know wht he told u.

Country India

Re: Re: Using Creatine to lose weight

I used Creatine for a while and gained weight...(most of it water)...I looked bigger and lifted stronger but when I came off (I suspect it caused me to have a painful kidney stone) I kinda returned back to normal...

Not sure I would waste my time & money again...(although I'm still considering some of EAS's stuff again.(Very pricy)

Right now I only use a whey protein and then only to supplement my good diet.

I would agree with the articles on this site, that the only way to lose fat is controlling your diet (50%) aerobics (35%) and weightraining (15%)...

Good Luck.