Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I only have dumbells at home, is my workout efficient?

I work out with 2 20 pound dumbells. I do this exercise every other day, and it takes me about 1 and a half hours. I'm 6 feet and weigh 150 pounds. Am i missing out a lot by not going to the gym? I do all my actions slowly and make sure to issolate the muscle I am working on.

10 normal pushups. 10 close grip pushups. 10 wide grip pushups.

100 regular sit ups. 50 cruchs. 50 sit ups with legs extended and then bringing them in as I go up.

3 sets of 10 rep bicep curls (30 pounds)

10 flys, then 20 times keeping my arms at my sides and pushing up (sorta like bench press but with the dumbells)

20 arm extensions back for triceps

10 holding arms at my sides then raising forward (shoulders)
10 holding arms on lap and raising up (shoulders)
10 bending over and holding arms at sides and raising sideways (shoulders and back)
20 sitting on bench military presses

30 forearm curls (the inside)
20 forearm curls (the outside)

( no weight ) standing on edge of step with my toes keeping knee straight I let my leg come down until the ball of my foot almost touches side of step, it hurts a little from the stretching, then slowly raising up and holding for 1 second at the top - 40 times each leg, then 20 times each leg with 20 pounds in 1 hand (I only lightly keep my hand on bedpost for support

10 squats with both weights
10 lunges isolating quadricept (very hard, i barely use the other leg for support)
10 lunges isolating hamstrings (same, barely use other leg for support
10 more squats

Country USA