Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Nice Butt & Pecs...

Hery Guys:

I'm looking for some help & support (and hope y'all don't mind). I'd like a nice chest, and definately a muscular, and toned, butt. Yet, I don't have access to a gym or weights of any sort. So, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to shed the flab (from my gut; which isn't a lot, but enough none-the-less), tighten 'em up, and to get really nice pecs. and a sexy butt. ;o) I have a viudeo ("Yoga for Abs") but wonder if this is enough to burn calories and fat, because I should have at least 60% to 70% or my Target heart rate for my age, for at least 30 mins during a session, for at least 3 days a week.

I just really want a nice, attractive, body. Ya' know, I am really not that "in-shape," at least I would not consider myself as such. But, then again, I am really shy and lack a lot of self-esteem.

Oh, and...to impress upon you all that I'm not exactly "chunky," I'm 26 years old (27 this mid-March), stand at 6' 01" (if not an even 6'), and weight either 180 lbs. or 182 lbs (it's been years since I've actually weighed myself, and, truth be known, I thought I was a full 10 lbs heavier). And, my target weight should be around 160-174 (I'm shooting for the the lesser end of the spectrum). Actually, and I do not mean to offend anyone elses sensabilities, but...when I was in college, one of my dorm mates was a base ball player, and, he had quite an attractive body (tyhe sort I'm going for). It just made me wish that such a physiuquen were easier to attain! Now, I doin't mean to gross any men out by this statment, but...he gave me tush-envy! lol... Because, I've always been conscious about the appearence of my body, and...he had one of the nicest butts I've ever seen on any man, ever! Wow! I had to divert my eyes, because his body was actually like a work of art, far surpassing Michaelangelo's "David".

I also wanna' get sleaker, tighter, abs which show off a defined groin area (if ya' know what I mean; that's harder for me to describe, as I've seen it on several people- models in particular) and a really sexy chest/pecs. rather than, well, the chest I currently have.

When I was in college, I would use an incline for sit-ups, and it made me feel musclkes I never even knew I had! And, would love to duplicate that at home, but...don't exactly have any supplies, that I know of, to do it with. But, in that course, the instructer would only grant us a few seconds (literally) on each station (and it was a small group of people, too)!

Oh, by the way, I didn't know that, well, by "flying solo" a man could burn around 253 calories every 10 minutes! Who knew! *shrugs*

I feel I should mention, also, that I'm very gym shy (a result stemming from High School and all the Jocks who made me feel bad about my body or incompitent around the gym (period). I believe that I would feel MUCh more comfortable going into a gym (when I have access to one) if I look better, physically, first (ya' know what I mean?).

Were any other men, here, "gym shy"? Maybe it would help me, personally, if you wouldn't mind telling me why, and how you finally got over it.

And, also, because of my in-come, I am not able to afford the best foods (only whatever happens to be on sale, which, if you've ever lived in a small town, isn't usually food that it good for you)! And, I also believe this is another problem which I am facing (my diet). But, that may have to wait, for now Until I can "get on my feet" as it were...

Whew...sorry for talking on, and on, like this. But, if it helps you to help (or advice) me, than...it can't be a bad thing, can it?

Take Care,
Wade

Country U.S.A.