Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: electronic fitness system

Yeah they are not enough. As I said in the flab section of the site........there is no magic formula to get the fancy figures you see in the ads........the belts may help only to some extent.....but to get good results one must put some quality time and effort.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I find it mighty tough to believe that the models in those e-belt ads got into shape using the belts they're trying to sell.. somebody explain this whole thing to me..

Country India

Dear friends,

There is no shortcut to success .... whan there is its sought with great risks and dangers ..... I'll give you some examples ......

1 - The electronic belt stimulates your muscle the same way our nerves stimulate them .... but there's a difference .... the electronic system stimulates the muscle beyond physiological fatigue .... what we call as tetany .... its when lots of metabolites accumulate that those muscles actually heel tired but until then physiological fatigue has been achieved .... and this accumulating over months may lead to spontaneous "twitchings" in the muscles depending on our individual systems ..... AND remember these belts have not been approved by any medical organisations like FDA IMA etc ( but by paid paramedics who know little about our physiology ).

2 - I'll give you a shortest method to good body ..... the best method one can suggest ..... take TESTOSTERONE ( or any anabolic steroid )PREPARATIONS ( AT YOUR OWN RISK ) and in 6 months you'll be somewhere close to Arnold Schwarrzeneggar. This is what hrithik has done .... did exercises ..... and took testosterone ( or some anabolic steroid ) ..... and had the best body in Bollywood in 6 months time. ...... but HERE is what's the side effect ........ Anabolic steroids .... lead to development of ...... " HEPATIC ADENOMAS .... tumours of liver " and host of other things too.....

So now u decide ...... good balanced diet + specific regular planned exercises OR Shortcuts + ill health !!!

Replying to:

Yeah they are not enough. As I said in the flab section of the site........there is no magic formula to get the fancy figures you see in the ads........the belts may help only to some extent.....but to get good results one must put some quality time and effort.

Replying to:

I find it mighty tough to believe that the models in those e-belt ads got into shape using the belts they're trying to sell.. somebody explain this whole thing to me..