Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

I am 18 years old and i have been lifting for about 3-4 months. I am getting a little bigger but not anything like i expected. I lift about 4-5 days a week and run and flexibility workout everyday. I take protein from optimum nutrition, and creatine from them as well. I also take liquid amino 2222. I try not to eat a whole lot because i dont want to gain alot of weight. Do you have any solutions for me to get bigger.

Re: No Subject

Well I can't say anything for certain without some more precise info (eg exactly how much you gained, your routine, your built etc etc). But in any case, if you are doing everything right and gaining some reasonable weight, its more than fine. Actually, there is too much misconception about the expected gains because of the steroids people, many wont tell you what are they on and will only brag about how much they gained in so little time. What you should be loking for, if not on drugs, is aroung 10gm lean mass an year. Going by this, it'll take 8-15 yrs to get somewhere like Arnold. I hope you get the idea. Besides, what you can do right now, is cut short your aerobics (if you are doing too much) as they burn your muscle/fat; keep them only for your warmup routines. Check your pyramid (routines) once again, increase intensity and rest.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am 18 years old and i have been lifting for about 3-4 months. I am getting a little bigger but not anything like i expected. I lift about 4-5 days a week and run and flexibility workout everyday. I take protein from optimum nutrition, and creatine from them as well. I also take liquid amino 2222. I try not to eat a whole lot because i dont want to gain alot of weight. Do you have any solutions for me to get bigger.

Country India