Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
would i overtrain by doing this?

would it be ok if i do chest on monday, back on tuesday, legs on wednesday and arms on thursday and the rest of the week rest? or would i overtrain? thanks in advance

Country united states

Re: would i overtrain by doing this?

Your routin looks ok to me. Its good for low to mdium intensity trainings. But ofocurse you must contact some doc and some physical trainer too depending on the exact workouts u r doing as some of the exercises are work more han one muscle groups too and on mondays and turesdays u could be working some muscles on consecutive days

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

would it be ok if i do chest on monday, back on tuesday, legs on wednesday and arms on thursday and the rest of the week rest? or would i overtrain? thanks in advance

Country India