Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Those last xtra pounds.

Well u know its easy to lose weight in the first few weeks but later u need to have more patience..............your routine is excellent and u just need to keep t it.....what u can do more is to increase the duration of aerobics if u wish and see for a few days if its ok with u. I prefer running over anything (no treadmills please) else.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Manoj,

Hello,this is Kiran from Hyderabad. I was weighing 87kgs last oct when i decided to join a local gym...first time ever.... to get back to some shape .I work out 2hrs a day except sundays. My routine is 45min of aerobics and stretching and rest of the time,weight training,less weights and more repetitions.After 6 months of gym i now weigh 74kgs.

However I am finding it very hard these days to shed those extra 2-3 kgs which will get me close to that BMI weight. What should i do?