Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dumbell fly.

For dumbell flys, your palms should be facing each other......i've not heard of any tech in which palms are outwards and movement is sideways.

You should do compound exercises first as they'll work up (warm up, some stretching too) all the major muscle groups so the individual mucles will get more benefit while doing the isolation ones. Also, doing compound after isolations ones will require the blood accumulated in individual muscles (or even some parts of them) to flow back to major groups but it'll be opposite if you do compound before, so its a good idea to do the isolation ones later.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i came to know two different ways of doing flys. first in which palms are facing each other. and in the second one, palms are facing away frm me. which one is the better way to do??

also tell me is it better to do compound excercise first and then isolation, or the reverse one.