Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stomach

I have recently been really sick with my stomach and I have lost a lot of my muscle. It has pretty much turned into fat. I am not overweight I just need to tone my stomach and possibly flatten in a little. What would be the best way to do this?

Country US

Re: Stomach

if u r not overweight, doing cardio 2 times a week for 45-60mins will b sufficient for u, if u take special care in ur diet. to tone up ur abs, its not difficult at all, if u hv low fat in ur body, just need to workout ur abs 3 days a week. but not 3 consecutive days. if today u hv worked out ur abs, do give it rest tomorrow. u shld workout both upper abs and lower abs. wht has worked out for me, were, of crunches, of twisted crucnh, leg raises and hanging knee raises. first 2 are for upper and the other 2 for lower. try doing 2 sets of 20 reps for each excercises. Sure enough if u hv low fat, u will strt getting definition within a month.

PS: Exhale hard when u r putting effort. this will work ur abs much harder. Do consult some trainer to tell u how to do these excercises properly, so u dont risk ur lower back.

Country India