Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GYM work out with out a partner

Hi Manoj,
Great Site and cool articles just loved reading it...
I am 30,5.11 ft and 77 kgs.fm Chennai.
At college I used to run 6kms/day for three years,later I went to GYM and learnt the basics like stretching warm up weight traning cooling-down etc.
But I always had some buddy with me to do the same.
Then I had a break due to long work hours, constant travelling and rich food with beer.

I added like 8 Kgs the moment it struck me, I hit the track controlled my diet at reduced 10 kgs in 7 mths but this time I was alone.

Now I have shifted my new flat which has a nice GYM which no one uses, so I have it all for my self with 3treadmills, 2 cycles, multigym and lot of free weights. I personally dont have much fancy for the multigym as I learnt weight training at a small gym where most of the training is gradual and it is with free weights and with your designated buddy.

Can you please give me a routine where I can do all the exercised on my own my focuss area is
1)legs - Thigh and calf muscles
2)Waist reduction - now I have a bulge in my tummy (thanks to rich food and beer)
3)Chest- (it has become like a mini-breast as I didnot touch weights for 6years)
4)Wrist- I want to buy a Tag Heuer next year.
5)Back- Strong back.

I would like to work out in the evening any time from 7:30 PM to 9:30 P.M.

Guess you can suggest me a book or a site to make my routine and follow the same so that I have the proper results in gradual manner. And remember I have no buddy.
Naveen.

Country India