Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: chest fats

do cardio and high reps on chest routines

Country usa

Re: chest fats

yeah sometimes the extra fat at chest looks very bad.....I agree with Rajeev also that you must have it in proportional amounts.......still i'll tell you what worked for one of my freinds at gym:
1) Run a lot daily.....something like start with ligt jogging and end up at some pace a notch higher then what you'd normally do. OR try several rounds of stairs daily for 30+ minutes.....you should end up pufing and sweating.
2)Do the chest workouts listed in the chest section with weights that'd allow around 20 reps (if possible pyramid it) on alternate days. n check your diet

This will burn fat and improve muscle mass so that your chest looks more shapely and less swollen. Try this for about 6-8 weeks. i'm sure this'll help

Country India

Re: chest fats

I'd like to suggest something as well...

Try "girl" pushups...you know, on your knees.

Much less strenous on your body (wrists, shoulders, easier to breathe)...increase reps by 5 whenever you feel you can...

I'm up to about 85 reps....I usually do them just before bed.

As we all know, you can't spot reduce, but I believe these will help...let me know....