Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how to get bigger arms

i am a pretty big kid , just turned 20, i have gotten way bigger from creatine . went from 180 to about 197 in a year. I am well built , i have big everthing except arms. i cant get big bis and i try so **** hard , i dont have small arms but i want to fill out the shirt well. also i dont want to lose and muscle size, buti am trying to lose my bodyfat percentage.its 15 percent now. what do i do.

Country usa

Re: how to get bigger arms

Well my friend I am afraid that this is how things are, and that they're hardly gonna change. I have a friend (23yrs old) who goes to gym for 6 years. He is f****** huge man, he has similar problem with his back. They are big but not big enough for other parts of his body. It's in the genetics I think. also the same friend, he's got big arm but there's no way he can define it. He's trying, I think it's actualy the only thing he does in the gym these days (back and arms) but results are not coming. As for your bodyfat it's excpected that it goes up once you use creatine which drows water to your body. U can use something else that will reverse the process, probably some fatburner or somtething (I do not know how effective are they) or some anabolic like Winstrol. Or u may work out differently then u are, lower the weights and change the training routine so you sweat a little more. I hope that my bad english wasn't so bad :) and that you got the meaning of this.
Ivan

Country Serbia