Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sanjay I will die please help me.

Sanjay, I am just 22 but my stomach is big and I look 35 +:-(.I feel very guilt coz of this.When I say I am just 22 ppl dont belive me and all call me uncle :-((.

Recently my parents have strated looking gals for me but coz of this huige weight things are not working.

My weight is 67 -68 KG but stomach is big and height is 5-7/8.Please guide me how can I reduce my stomach what exercises ssould I do.Also is it advisable to go for fast or not?

Please reply me at your eraliest before I comitt susicde coz of this ugly problem.I hope u understand my predicament.

Thanks and with kind regrads

Country India

Re: Sanjay I will die please help me.

Hi,

Dont die !!

Just do weight training and some cardio. Start with 2 minutes running inside your room and then light weight training - pushups, chinups, rows, squats etc. And also do some stomach crunches and situps.

Start slow and you will notice change.

How will that reduce your stomach size? That is because when you run and weight train you burn fat and strengthen and shape your muscles.

If possible, join a gym or vyayam-shala and get help and training there.

Regards

Country India