Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Help .... Injury while doing Dumbell Shoulder Presses

Hi Guys,
I was doing Dumbell Shoulder Press.
Afer doing a set of
15lbs x 20
15lbs x 20
20lbs x 15
20lbs x 15
25lbs x 12
25lbs x 8
30lbs x 3

I heard a crutchhhhh sound from my shoulder ... ouch thats right I think theres a little damage somewhere.
Can you please suggest how should I deal with it and what does it sound like? and how long shouldI rest before going in again.
Meanwhile can I do some other excercises that will be not using shoulder muscles?
What would they be?

Thanks
Dev.

Country USA

Re: Need Help .... Injury while doing Dumbell Shoulder Presses

Hello there!
Well i honestly do not think u should excercise anymore and if u still want to then u should definetaly do excercises that do not involve working on ur shoulder. Tt's obvious that while u were working out that the sound u heard must have been some cause of an injury and i really think u should go see a doctor right away before u make things worse. From the sounds of it i think it's most likely u tore ur shoulder ligament. Good luck!
- jen
p.s: I'm not sure about those excercises u want to do. I would strongly advise u on taking a 2 week rest and in that 2 weeks u must go see a doctor!