This forum should now be compatible with mobile devices and iPads

Mammoth Lifestyle & Fitness's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday ride 15th May

6pm sharp depart. No waiting for late arrivals.
I have to end my day in the Concept Store. I will ride the route the opposite way to meet you. If I get to Dapple Heath before you, you're not riding hard enough!

GF

Re: Wednesday ride 15th May

Well done tonight chaps. Good efforts all round. Definite progress being made by all of the group. 15 different riders have been out now. Will be great when we get everyone out on the same night.

GF.

Great ride again, fastest so far this year, also the weather was kind considering what we have had today and last night. loved it!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/313228424

Could have been faster, we slowed up quite a bit coming out of abbotts Bromley.

I didn't !!!

That must be why I beat you to Dapple Heath!

Those stats are ace Dave Nix....only confusion seems to be that we finished 9ft lower than we started?

GF.

That'll be his sunken bath where he turned the Garmin off!

They must have taken down the 9' TT starting ramp by the time you got there Gary. If you look we were bad lads and left mammoth at 6.01 pm so thats another excuse why we didn't get to Dapple Heath on time.

Yes... Great ride... Really enjoyed it .... Even through gritted teeth on a number of occasions!

Just got to master the lumps through Salt n Hopton now.... But making progress.....

I had turned a blind eye to the poor time keeping..........however, well out of order!

GF.

That would be down to a new guy turning up in his van, poor guy didn't even make it to Hayward with us.