This forum should now be compatible with mobile devices and iPads

Mammoth Lifestyle & Fitness's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mammoth / Stafford Tri Club TT Dates

The dates for this years TT's are as follows, please note the date for the July TT is not a Saturday but a Sunday this is due to requests from members and I have included it as a trial to gauge popularity if interest is poor then I will move it back to the Saturday but I will post closer to the date.

The TT's are open to all abilities but you must have a road worthy bike and wear a helmet

if any of you are available to help out on any of the dates please let me know.

March Saturday 8th

April Saturday 5th

May Saturday 10th

June Saturday 7th

July SUNDAY 6th

August Saturday 2nd

September Saturday 6th

Sign on starts at 8am outside Mammoth £2 per rider, first rider is off at 8.30 from the bus stop just before the old Police HQ on the A34, it is an out and back route to Pootal pool roundabout on the A34 and back please familiarise yourselves with the route as there will be no marshals along the route or at the turnaround point.
The TT's are organised for training purposes for individuals to plot their progress throughout the season. Participation in any TT is at your own risk and as such neither Stafford Tri Club or Mammoth Lifestyle are not liable for any injury or damage to property that may occur whilst taking part.

Happy Riding

Shepp

Re: Mammoth / Stafford Tri Club TT Dates

Cheers bud :)