This forum should now be compatible with mobile devices and iPads

Mammoth Lifestyle & Fitness's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mammoth Fat Boy race 2nd August

Mammoth will be promoting a dirt criterium directly in front of Sugborough Hall on August 2nd. It will be fast and furious, but not too long. A team event, whereby 4 riders finish positions will count towards the result. Good prizes and great venue. It will be an invitation event, so to kick things off there will obviously be a Mammoth team. How about....RRP, Stafford Road Club, Stone Wheelers, Stafford Tri Club, Lichield City Cycling, Cadence Sport, Peleton Cycles, Velo Sport....& others. 3pm. A mountain bike must be used. Contact GF at Mammoth if you would like more information.

Happy days.

Re: Mammoth Fat Boy race 2nd August

Big thanks to you Gaz for organising the MTB race today, I think I can say that everyone that took part had great fun. Great course and the weather was perfect. Hope it's on next year.

Cheers for leading me the bike aswell, I might have to get my own now.

The Fatboy criterium was a total success.....really appreciate the commitment of all those who took part. We had a full field and some great racing....a little heads up....it will return next year, with additional categories included.

Thank you,

GF.

Great to see Shugborough grounds awash with mammoth tops - excellent publicity for the business - and some great results and support from the Mammoth clad crew. Jolly good show chaps and chapesses.