The Suez Veterans Association

The main aim of the Association is to re-kindle and promote a spirit of comradeship amongst those who served in the

Suez Canal Zone, Egypt.     

Welcome to this Forum provided by the Association.

Open to non-members.

You are invited to post a reply to any message, or start a new topic.

'Keep the Flag Flying' 

Opinions expressed in letters on these forum pages are those of each correspondent and are not necessarily those of any serving representative of the

Suez Veterans Association.

To return to the SVA website, click here.

Suez Veterans Forum page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sad

I see this got through so I have no idea why I cannot submit a new post. Any ideas anyone. Taffy.

Hi Taffy,

Possibly the entry code pictures, it takes me two or three tries, to post.

Cheers Rod

That's funny went straight through with message, so I must be wrong, :relaxed:

You are not wrong Rod, it is that new security system with the pictures that Bravenet are now using on Forum pages.
It took me six attempts to get my other posting onto the ‘Hello’ thread, and I gave up trying to put a posting on another Forum. I have a feeling this is the reason we are not getting so many postings on our Forum, folk are giving up trying.
I wonder how many times it takes to upload this.

Best wishes to everyone.
Richard
:thinking_face:

I hd the same probl;em initially, kept being told to do it again, figured it out and the last post I done it was pedestrian crossings and they were all in a line simple, so they may get used to you if you work it correctly a couple of times.

Same thing for this post all in a straight line three bridges.

Re connection problems - No problems whatsoever this end.

BB

PS
Have you paid your electricity bill? Perhaps a shilling in the meter would solve the problem?

R U badgering us Bill, :relaxed:

Cheers Rod