The Ex Suez Veterans Association

You are invited to post a reply to any message, or start a new topic.

'Keep the Flag Flying' 

Opinions expressed in letters on these forum pages are those of each correspondent and are not necessarily those of any serving representative of
what was the ex  
Suez Veterans Association.

Suez Veterans Forum page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suez 1956 Veterans sought for Television Documentary

Hi,
I am a historian working as a researcher for Proper Job Films, a Bristol based documentary film company. At this point we are looking to speak to veterans from any of branch of the services who served in Suez in 1956: we may widen his to other years once we have established the availability of veterans willing to speak to us who served during the 'Crisis' in 1956. If you follow the website link https://properjobfilms.co.uk you can find out more about the company, but we recently made 'The Real Peaky Blinders' for the BBC and 'Falklands War: the Untold Story' for Channel 4. Please contact me on my personal email of johnmbeales@gmail.com in the first instance so that we can arrange to talk. All communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence. After initial discussion, and with your consent, I will put you in contact with the director, Harvey Lilley, to discuss things further. Many thanks