Return to Website

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK

Want a cart or got one for sale? Need a harness or looking for other carters to cart with or carting events here in the UK or elsewhere.  Leave your details here.

Please let us know if you have found this service useful. Due to lack of time we are unable to monitor this service, but we would like to know if you have found what you were looking for via the forum.       pete-wendy@midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Midland Bernese Carting Calender http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk/page2.htm

Midland Bernese Carters UK http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Welcome

hello,

I have a two 1/2 tear old bernese mountain dog, and boy is she wonderful. I am very interested in getting her a cart. I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada can you refer me to where I should go to get her the best and safest cart and harness. we would really appreciate it. thanking you in advance.

Jennifer Miozzo

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to a new feature to our website. We hope that you will find it useful.

We are often asked if we know of carts for sale or if we know of anyone that is looking for a cart.

Hopefully this message board will help people in their search for carts or to find purchasers. Please leave a message if you have a cart for sale or want to buy one, hopefully someone will respond.

Don't forget to make it clear in your message which country and county you live in, what sort of cart you have to sell or want, and your price range.

We are also hoping to add some names and contacts for cart and harness suppliers to our Starting Carting page in the near future. So if you would like your name and details included please e-mail us with your details and we will include you in the list.

If you just wish to leave a message connected with carting or our wonderful Bernese or other carting dogs please do so. Perhaps we can have our own carting discussion group here in the UK.

Happy carting,

Wendy & Pete Garrard & the three hairy hooligans,

Jebel, Cresta & Brig.

Re: Re: Welcome

Hi Jennifer,

Nice to hear from another Bernese owner As we are in the UK we are not sure how much help we can be as UK carts and harnesses are a bit different to those that are generally in use in Canada and the USA

We can give you some contacts in your part of the world that may be able to help.

The following URL is to Warrick Wilson's page and we are fairly sure he is in Canada. There are quite a lot of links on his site that may be of use to you.

http://www.cartingwithyourdog.com/

You could also subscribe to the Carting L list and ask for help. There may be someone near you that carts.

You just send a blank email to Carting-L-subscribe@eGroups.com and that should get you subscribed to the list.

The following email address is for Lisa Ebnet (we think she is in the US) but she has Bernese and is very involved in carting and holds carting workshops so she may be able to point you in the right direction. Ebnetbernesemtndogs@doglover.com

Please mention that it was through our site if you do make contact with Warrick or Lisa and do let us know how you get on. If you need anymore help do get in touch with us again.

Good luck to you and your Bernie girl, carting is great fun, but be warned in can take over your life! )

best wishes,

Wendy & Pete.

Replying to:

hello,

I have a two 1/2 tear old bernese mountain dog, and boy is she wonderful. I am very interested in getting her a cart. I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada can you refer me to where I should go to get her the best and safest cart and harness. we would really appreciate it. thanking you in advance.

Jennifer Miozzo

Replying to:

Welcome to a new feature to our website. We hope that you will find it useful.

We are often asked if we know of carts for sale or if we know of anyone that is looking for a cart.

Hopefully this message board will help people in their search for carts or to find purchasers. Please leave a message if you have a cart for sale or want to buy one, hopefully someone will respond.

Don't forget to make it clear in your message which country and county you live in, what sort of cart you have to sell or want, and your price range.

We are also hoping to add some names and contacts for cart and harness suppliers to our Starting Carting page in the near future. So if you would like your name and details included please e-mail us with your details and we will include you in the list.

If you just wish to leave a message connected with carting or our wonderful Bernese or other carting dogs please do so. Perhaps we can have our own carting discussion group here in the UK.

Happy carting,

Wendy & Pete Garrard & the three hairy hooligans,

Jebel, Cresta & Brig.