Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NEW GROUP FOR CHARTERERS WORLDWIDE

Hello all:

I have created a new Yahoo! Group (another one!) at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boatcharters

We intend, within the next 3 months, to move this forum to the new Yahoo Group, which offers much more features.
SO PLEASE GO TO THE INTERNET ADDRESS ABOVE AND REGISTER YOURSELF. IT TAKES LITERALLY 1 MINUTE.

Boat charterers worldwide will be able to exchange information about charter companies they have used or intend to use, tips about worldwide charter areas, and everything related to boat chartering.

We will also try later on to have a CHARTER COMPANY RATING SYSTEM.

Fair winds,
Michel Benarrosh
Sailonline.com

Re: NEW GROUP FOR CHARTERERS WORLDWIDE

Hey Michel,

I'm sure you don't remember me but I had our M405 in the Moorings fleet from 1995 to 1999 and was a member of the MOG and quite vocal.

Our boat BRIANNE ha been with us since phaseout and we lived aboard for 2 years, did alot of cruising between Little River SC and St Martin. We are looking for a charter right after Thanksgiving and my wife Anne asked if the MOG was still around and I found you and you website. Great job on the information! Would have liked to have had it when we purchased BRIANNE but we did alright as it turned out.

We will be using your site for our next charter.

One comment re: it says 40% off published rates. Since the charter company is not listed how would I know what the published rate is?

Good to see you're still sailing.

Fair Winds,
Brian Wanamaker
s/v M405 BRIANNE

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum