Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Whitsunday Islands

We are headed to the Whitsundays for ten days in early 2010. Does anyone have a log to share? Or advice? And/or does anyone have a copy of 100 Magic Miles, 8th Ed. that s/he would like to sell?

Thanks!
Beth Adams-Smith
S/V Jerawyn, M4000, Tortola

Re: Whitsunday Islands

Hello:

You have 2 cruising logs of that area at Sailonline.com, on the following page:

http://www.sailonline.com/cruising-logs.html

When there, you'll see a world map. Just click on Australia and you will see a drop down menu with what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Michel

Beth,

I bought my copy of that book from 100magicmiles.com for AUD 105 (just under U|S$100) including postage to the US.

I do not want to sell my copy because I still have not managed to make the trip myself. Provided we can arrange the logistics I would not mind lending it to you for a few months. Would you like to let me know by email where are you, to see if it will be practical to send the book there and back?

Cheers

Carlos
svlamorocha@gmail.com

Thanks Carlos. That's very generous. But we would really like to have a "permanent" copy. Perhpas there is someone out there who has made the trip and doesn't need his/her copy any more. Otherwise we will do as you did and import it from AU.

Thanks again!
Beth
beth@wanderingmariner.com

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum