Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for extended Mediterranean Charter May - Aug 2010

My wife and I are experienced charterers (I am a qualified Ocean YachtMaster) looking for a bareboat in the Med next summer, over the period 1st May to 31st Aug (we can be slightly flexible!).

We have just taken sabaticals from our London based jobs

We would ideally like a 42 to 50' monohull with preferably 4-5 cabins, as we are hoping to invite friends and family out to join us.

Ideally we would want the boat to be based in either Croatia, Greece or Turkey (but again we can be flexible)

It goes without saying, we are looking for a credit crunching price for this 3 month charter, and would be happy to allow owner to use the yacht for a 2 week period anywhere along our scheduled route which might make this quite an attractive offer for both parties...

Look forward to hearing back from you
Tim and Rebecca

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum