Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FRENCH CARIBBEAN SHARE

If you haven't been to Martinique or Guadeloupe yet, you don't know what your missing.
They are verdant and exotic like many of the other islands except there are no English or American tourists and you can get decent coffee, pastries and french cooking. They nearly speak English and the flights from Paris are only around £300.
Would any single, or singles group up to four people, like to share the cost of a Lagoon Catamaran (four cabins) with me? Around £500 per cabin week.
We could then cruise around for a couple of weeks having fun. I'm a qualified English yacht skipper in his fifties. I don't mind doing a lot of the cooking and the provisioning.

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum