Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BVI - Jan 2009 - Place availble on charter boat

Hi,

This is my first post ever on this site.

My friend and I, males 60 years old from UK, have managed to get a 39' mono-hull, 3 cabin charter boat in the BVI, from 8th January to 22nd January 2010. We are both competent and qualified sailors, and have sailed in the Caribbean, including the BVI several times. We are not worried about sailing the yacht on our own, but it is always better to be more than two, partly for safety, but also for the social parts (we might run out of things to talk about in two weeks?). Therefore, we have decided to ask if anyone would like to join on us this cruise. We would expect to share all costs during the cruise (taxes, fuel,food, drinks, moorings etc) between everyone taking part. It would be nice if any additional persons were willing to pay a small amount towards their accommodation on the yacht, say £200/week/person, but this is not crucial, what is more crucial is that you are easy going, have good sense of humour, like a few drinks, no smoker and certainly no drugs. Males or females invited. We would not wish to be more than 4 on-board. We would expect to sail both in the BVI and in the US Virgin Islands, and do a fair bit of snorkeling.

If anyone is interested, please email me, telling me about yourself, and I will get back to you.

Bjarne

andersenbr@hotmail.com

Re: BVI - Jan 2009 - Place availble on charter boat

Hi All,

This is to let you know that the above offer is no longer available, as we have found two people to join us.

regards,

Bjarne

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum